|Title:||Employee Relations/Trainer Coordinator|
Employee Relations/Trainer Coordinator
Come Join Our Family!
Where Efforts are Always Recognized
- Coordinates, administers, and tracks field employee disciplinary action.
- Guides and councils supervisors before executing disciplinary actions.
- Conducts workplace investigations as it relates to field employee job performance, attendance and injury incidents, Reports findings and recommendations to Director of Human Resources.
- Manages and tracks field employee attendance status and coordinates disciplinary action as necessary.
- Indirect Supervision of all field staff as a resource to reinforce company policy, standards and expectations.
- Coordinate and conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as new hire orientation, annual mandatory training, refresher training, etc.
- Consults with department supervision to assess training needs.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field 'preferred: or two to three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two (2) years of Employee Relations experience.
- Strong interpersonal counseling and conflict resolution skills preferred.
- Experience with teaching adult learners.
- Experience with Regulations and Compliance as related to NY State Home Care preferred.
- Must possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, telephone, documentation and communication skills.
- This position requires 40% to 50% of time in the field checking and monitoring field staff employee compliance.
- Flexible schedule is required.
- Travel required in Erie/Niagara county areas.
Please go to WWW.healthforcewny.com to apply
*Equal Opportunity Employer*